Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki I & II 2 Training and Attunement
REGISTER TODAY! Space is limited
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki I & II: 2-day program: October 16th and 17th 9 am-6:30 pm
Reiki I & II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
· The Reiki hand positions.
· Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
· Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field.
· Hayashi Healing Guide
· Using Reiki for specific conditions.
· The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
· Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
· Distant healing.
· 192-page class manual
· Class certificate.
· 1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self-treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
Reiki Wings is a professional member of The International Center for Reiki Training and follows the ICRT course outlines. Upon completion of this course, students will be certified through The International Center for Reiki Training.
Sign up to hear from us about Reiki specials, Reiki classes, and Reiki events.